Sunday, September 18, 2011

My first post.

Hello everyone,  I will be the other half of the ring of fire.  I too will be blogging about different cigars I will savor. I'm working on better educating myself on the different nuances in the taste of cigars. I've been smoking cigars for many years but only lately have I been working on identifying the different flavors that these wonderful cigars and their mixes of tobacco leaves can offer us. Before I would smoke a cigar and either like it or don't like it but I would not identify or recognize the different flavors. I could tell if I found it mild, medium or full bodied, I could tell if it was peppery or not but I want to better educate myself. So here I go on a journey to better myself as a cigar connaisseur.

1 comment:

  1. a most joyous welcome to you, ben. thanks for joining me in this venture. i look forward to seeing all your posts!

    ReplyDelete